According to Bill Pratt at Tough Questions Answered, a hyper-skeptic is someone who will not ever consider any evidences, arguments, or reasoning given for Christianity.
In case you are wondering if you are a hyper-skeptic, here are a few of the warning signs.
· You don’t need to read anything actually written by Christian scholars, because you are just smarter than they are (and you’ve heard it all before).
· You think it’s doubtful that Jesus ever lived.
· You believe that Christian apologists are lying most of the time.
· You actually think that the evidence for a flying spaghetti monster is as good as the evidence for the Christian God.
· When you read a blog post written by a Christian, you aren’t reading for understanding; you’re reading to find isolated phrases or sentences that you can attack.
· You believe that Antony Flew renounced atheism only…
View original post 61 more words